hi, i do liked the title message, and i think i can relate it to you, you look nice in the photo, but your thinking got messed up...its just a saying don think otherwise...just enjoy the life, the way it is... Work From Home India
Ooooh, I saw a lady at church with the sa-weeetest mullet I'd ever seen. Salt N Pepper gray on top, cropped ruler straight in the back where the "business" part ends, and long, straight, jet-black hair down the back. She was like two-tone mullet woman. I got a picture of it on my phone, maybe I ought to post it.
amy should post that picture...and maybe it was an april fool's joke. maybe he didn't really cut it off.
...don't ask me how he'd pull that off. i'm not exactly sure. but if he could put all of those crazy elements into one hairstyle, i believe he can do anything, including making it look like he cut his hair.
i also thought you should know that THANK you for letting me know about the Little Mermaid's Broadway edition of defeating Ursula. Now I am not so afraid :)
8 comments:
Oooohhh! Maybe he read your blog! ;)
hi, i do liked the title message, and i think i can relate it to you, you look nice in the photo, but your thinking got messed up...its just a saying don think otherwise...just enjoy the life, the way it is...
Work From Home India
I agree with Kumar. The title message is quite nice.
Ooooh, I saw a lady at church with the sa-weeetest mullet I'd ever seen. Salt N Pepper gray on top, cropped ruler straight in the back where the "business" part ends, and long, straight, jet-black hair down the back.
She was like two-tone mullet woman.
I got a picture of it on my phone, maybe I ought to post it.
amy should post that picture...and maybe it was an april fool's joke. maybe he didn't really cut it off.
...don't ask me how he'd pull that off. i'm not exactly sure. but if he could put all of those crazy elements into one hairstyle, i believe he can do anything, including making it look like he cut his hair.
i also thought you should know that THANK you for letting me know about the Little Mermaid's Broadway edition of defeating Ursula. Now I am not so afraid :)
Now he is not so scary?
hahahahaha. so glad the mullet is gone. although it makes for great entertainment.
Post a Comment