I'll let you get a pen so you can write it down.
It is THAT good.
(Kidding.)
The next time you are puffing away at the gym and someone calls/texts you, asking what you are doing, this is what you need to answer with:
I am sweating myself beautiful!
Isn't that much better than saying you are going to the gym? Or worse, working out? Because who wants to work? Totally lame. And saying that you're getting in shape is kinda weird too. Frankly, what shape are you talking about? Circular, rectangular... isosceles triangle? Rhombus? Forget the shapes! Instead, you are just becoming a better outward match to the beautiful person you are on the inside!!
So, people of the gym and people who want to go to the gym (but can't seem to do it, because it just sounds awful):
Q: What are you doing after class today?
A: I'm going to sweat myself beautiful!
Q: You look great!
A: Why thank you! I've been sweating myself beautiful!
Q: Want to come over and scarf down a pint of burnt almond fudge ice-cream?
A: Absolutely! Because I just spent two hours sweating myself beautiful!
Say it with me one more time!
I'm sweating myself beautiful!!!
(Now go do it!)
:-)



8 comments:
You're right! Saying: "I'm going to the gym" doesn't sound HALF as awesome as "I'm sweating myself beautiful!" Thanks for putting a smile on my face, Chess!
I'm about to go sweat myself beautiful at a hip hop class in about an hour! How exciting! I love new phrases like this :)
hey chess, so recap! We are sweating ourselves beautiful, the mullet man cut his hair (CRISIS) and you have a foot of snow in april! wow there has been a lot going on and i have missed so much bein absent from your blog! Your blog always make me smile, i just have been so busy i don't have time to read everyones blog little lone keep up with mine... but with all the rambling above what i really wanted to say was Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!
<3
me
hahaha! Lurve it!
You know, it is so crazy it just might work.
HILARIOUS :)
I love that you even gave situations where you could use this phrase :)
Gni funny ;P
i love that! working at a gym now makes me want to sweat myself beautiful. especially after finding out i'm not strong enough to set up a volley ball net. pathetic. you're my inspiration.
Post a Comment