Saturday, April 24, 2010

Will You Doubt My Intelligence...

If I tell you that I'm watching
(while laughing hysterically)

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

while I eat breakfast?


Admit it people, ages 18-25 (ish), you watched it too.
Which Ranger did you pretend to be?
I was only ever allowed to be Trini.
For obvious reasons.

7 comments:

Steven Cain said...

Power Rangers Rule!

I totally had a crush on Amy Jo Johnson...Kimberly Ann Hart...the Pink Ranger. Yes, she was old enough for me to have a crush on...BDay: Oct 6, 1970...no, not an obsession, I just now Googled the info.

Emmy said...

The pink one :P

stephanie clara said...

While reading the title, I thought "no Chess, we could NEVER doubt your intelligence"...
but then I read the rest of your post.

:) just joking.
I've never even seen the Power Rangers, isn't that something for children?
:)

stephanie

brittany michelle said...

my sister was always the pink one, and guess what my sister's name is?

Kimberly Hart!

Or at least it was before my stepdad adopted her and her last name changed.

but it was perfect

Amy said...

Power Rangers was just barely before my time. But... I was the pink one (the original.) because she has my same name.

Anonymous said...

I had to be Trini also, but that was because I wasn't popular enough to be the pink ranger. :/ LOL

Elle Solace said...

I was the pink one :D And I had the world's biggest crush on the green ranger... he came to the mall by my house one day and I got to meet him and got a signed photograph of him... I need to go find it now! <3