Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Know What?

I came to a conclusion today...
Life kinda weirds me out a little sometimes.
Does it ever do that to you?

For instance...
What the honk is the matter with the weather here?
Snow?
A foot of snow?!!
In April?

Also.
Life is just weird.
And it weirds me out.
It kinda makes me just want to eat.

And I just went to the gym.
So that would be bad.
But I saw the former Mullet-Man
wearing blindingly bright purple sweats.
They went beautifully with his bright red hair. 

Ahhh...
I just love people. 
I really do.

5 comments:

Rick said...

If there was snow in April by me I would cry hysterically. And I have to try that peep wars idea :)

Rie Teemant said...

I'm starting to think you're developing a thing for Mullet Man.... Maybe you two should go out sometime. HA!

brittany michelle said...

Mullet Man. What a great addition to life.

jen@ricochet said...

It's nice here now, but the first day of spring? Blizzard! I felt a little suicidal! Hang in there!

Kelsey M. said...

people watching is the best and i too hate the snow in april. its getting on my nerves really.