Whoa! We were totally just commenting on each others blogs at almost the same time. Now I wish I hadn't deleted that prior comment once I figured out what tomorrow is. I hope all the snow melts by tomorrow.
I know...I'm totally freezing...but no snow...you keep your stinky ol' snow over there Chess!!! Although...could be a good reason to make hot chocolate...hmmmmm.
Want some 95+ degree weather? You can have some of ours. We're getting another cool down this week but after that, we're probably headed straight for the crappy 150 degree weather. Happy birthday tomorrow! Mine is on the 6th. We're exactly a week apart! cool.
I think that Mother Nature is just clearing all the junk away so your birthday can be as clean and pretty as possible!!!!! ...that or the weather is reflecting all our moods as we write about Brydon.
10 comments:
What is tomorrow? Oh wait, I figured it out. Tomorrow is Your Birthday!
Whoa! We were totally just commenting on each others blogs at almost the same time. Now I wish I hadn't deleted that prior comment once I figured out what tomorrow is. I hope all the snow melts by tomorrow.
I know...I'm totally freezing...but no snow...you keep your stinky ol' snow over there Chess!!! Although...could be a good reason to make hot chocolate...hmmmmm.
BIRTHDAY?!?!?! I know now!
Darn...I'm sorry about all the snow...Hope it all melts in time for tomorrow...
Happy Early Birthday!!!
Happy early birthday.
so sorry about weather! happy birthday tomorrow! mine is saturday :)
Want some 95+ degree weather? You can have some of ours. We're getting another cool down this week but after that, we're probably headed straight for the crappy 150 degree weather.
Happy birthday tomorrow! Mine is on the 6th. We're exactly a week apart! cool.
I live in the midwest where it snows all the way through June sometimes. Ironically we have no snow right now. Expecting mid 70s by the weekend. :)
Sorry Chess!! Have a good birthday though!!
I think that Mother Nature is just clearing all the junk away so your birthday can be as clean and pretty as possible!!!!! ...that or the weather is reflecting all our moods as we write about Brydon.
Agh! Snow in April! Maybe it will have magically disappeared when you wake up tomorrow.
Have a great birthday!
Post a Comment