Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dear Seagulls...

that are flying over the Quad.

Pleeeeease don't poop on my head! 

If you must poop on somebody's head (as I suspect you must), find those three silly frat boys that crashed into me on the sidewalk the other day, and poop on THEM!

Thank you.

Love,
Chess

5 comments:

brittany michelle said...

p.s., brittany would like to add that it wouldn't hurt to poop on stupid frat boys in general.

Emmy said...

ROFL! I agree with Brittany :P

Kelsey M. said...

thats like. my biggest fear. i was telling riley about it the other day infact. um...so uncanny reading your blog too! i love this.

Steven Cain said...

I some parts of the world it is considered good luck to have a seagull poop on your head...No wait...I think it's good luck to have a frat boy poop on your head...that doesn't sound right either...

Rick said...

It is good luck to get pooped on!