Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Man on the Block...

Sooo not in the way you think.

I shall call him:
Speed-Walker Wonder

I was coming out of my night class, 
Michael Buble crooning into my ears,
stopping at the crosswalk at 7th North and 8th East,
when I saw him....

All five feet ten (or so) of him
Clad in a simply glorious ensemble:
A pastel-colored, geometrically-patterned windbreaker
and matching shorts in order to show off his very (unfair!) shapely legs.

I know. 
Could anything get anymore beautiful?
If only HE had a mullet!

Speed-walking.
Terry-cloth sweatband, 
Thrown-back shoulders,
Swiveling hips,
Flouncing step...

I don't usually laugh out loud when walking by myself.

But I did today!

Sidenote: 


Brittany's line of the night on Glee,

"When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist."

3 comments:

Emmy said...

LOL! The Brittany quote just made my night, because the Roomie finally got me to watch an episode of gLee, and that joke had us both ROFLing :P

Kelsey M. said...

i can picture it now. hot.

brittany michelle said...

ha ha ha! i wish i'd seen that guy. and wasn't the madonna glee amazing?! sad about finn though. oh so sad