Hehe nice :P Once, when I was getting ready for classes, I tried to use my facewash as shampoo. I was sooo tired that I wasn't even paying attention; I only noticed when I wasn't getting the proper amount of suds! :#
hehehe oh so very cute, Chess! I've done similar absent-minded things before... though they currently escape my mind (too much exam study!)... I will add to the hilarity (is that a word?) when I remember :D
Bahahahaha!! that was funny. I'm trying to think of a situation similar in my life, for I know they are many, but it's 5:36 a.m. and therefore too early to be witty. oh, and here's me email: herotheamericanbrit@yahoo.com
i squealed a scratchy sound at this post! (it's scratchy because my throat is having a difficult time being healthy at the moment. i'm sure it's just a phase). so funny!
11 comments:
Bath & Body Works?? ;)
I think I've done that a billion times with them, because their wash and lotion are the EXACT SAME container.
*facepalm*
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Hehe nice :P Once, when I was getting ready for classes, I tried to use my facewash as shampoo. I was sooo tired that I wasn't even paying attention; I only noticed when I wasn't getting the proper amount of suds! :#
I can honestly say I've never found myself in this predicament. I have used face wash as shampoo before though.
That would be really frustrating if you were in a hurry!
Once, I used my Head and Shoulders for body wash. Let's just say I was tingling in places that I really didn't want to be tingling!!!
i have never done any of these things before, but i really enjoy laughing at the rest of you :)
hehehe oh so very cute, Chess! I've done similar absent-minded things before... though they currently escape my mind (too much exam study!)... I will add to the hilarity (is that a word?) when I remember :D
Bahahahaha!!
that was funny. I'm trying to think of a situation similar in my life, for I know they are many, but it's 5:36 a.m. and therefore too early to be witty.
oh, and here's me email:
herotheamericanbrit@yahoo.com
bahahahahaahaha!
i squealed a scratchy sound at this post! (it's scratchy because my throat is having a difficult time being healthy at the moment. i'm sure it's just a phase). so funny!
hahahaha. funny.
Post a Comment