One squeals in delighted surprise.
The other shrieks at the top of her lungs,
"MICHELLE from HEHHHH---CK!!!"
Then they fall into each other's arms and hug like there's no tomorrow...
...and like they don't have delinquent children who can't keep up in school.



6 comments:
You should have shrieked, and ran up and joined their hugging party. That would have weirded them out. ;)
I once saw two ladies walking out of an Applebee's. It seemed that they were on a lunch break from work, but the one is yelling at the top of her lungs about how terribly slow the service was as if the manager was outside listening to her.
Their waitress's face when she found the table empty was pretty amusing too.
People are funny.
... are you saying your brother and sister and deliquents who can't keep up in school? Lol next time we see each other, can we please do that!?!?
That sounds mature. . .
I hate to admit it, but that could very well be me and my friend Ann! I've known her for forever, we've gotten into trouble together (trouble is like glue you know), I don't get to see her often, but we bump into each other on campus...and we squeal...and shriek...and hug...and people stare. :)
i love watching those moments! ha ha. especially when only one of them is aware that people are staring. i love watching their conflicting emotions of "ohmigosh, i'm sooo happy to see you!" and "could you shut up? people...looking!" ha ha ha
Post a Comment