Monday, June 7, 2010

Well, It's Official...

He-Who-Must-Never-Ever-Be-Named-Again-On-This-Blog
and the Roomie are engaged as of Friday.

Not gonna lie.
Even though it's been a few months 
since I decided I was over the whole debacle,
my li'l heart is feeling a bit pummeled.

Crying in the middle of Shopko is not attractive.
I wish I had held it together a little better.

7 comments:

Spratt said...

Is that Abbey? I heard they were pretty close to engagement.
Sorry about your heartache. I'm the same way. Every time a girl I liked gets engaged, I feel a little bit of loss all over again. I think once you risk giving your heart to someone, they always have a little bit of power over you.

p.s. You should read my blog tomorrow. I will be posting my top ten heartbreaks. ;)

Kayce said...

Super lame. I hope you have some good ice cream to eat.

Colt and Ashley said...

Chess! I am sorry! Crying in the middle of Shopko is totally fine! We are girls and can cry wherever and whenever we like! That is what I think anyways! I hope your heart feels better girl!

ames4eva said...

awww I'm sorry to hear about the tears, Chess! It's ok to cry, cry as much as you need... it needs to happen to keep moving forward :)

*hugs*

Poppy said...

oh I thought you wer crying over a guy. :( Well yeah, if she's a good friend things won't change much. (hopefully) :)

Emmy said...

*Hugs* Don't worry, Chess...I know it hurts really badly right now, but it can only get better from here. Heartbreak is never easy to take, but we always come out just a little stronger the next time. I hate to think of you crying in the middle of the store, though, hun...Hope you're feeling better.

brittany michelle said...

i'll pummel their daft wedding cake into a carpet-crumb masterpiece and stamp it with my shoeprint. then i'll tell them to clean that mess up better than the one they left with you, because they OBVIOUSLY didn't do a good enough job, those morons.
i'm sure they are lovely people though. just saying, i don't have any loyalties to them whatsoever, so if you need a hitman, i'm your woman