wow. i just had time to visit this blog again, and i missed it so much!!!! holy lip, lady. we need to kill that fiend whom did that to you. couldn't have been comfortable. also, great update. like the hair. she's the man rocks. and i have a LAGOON passport in case you ever go again. i work tuesday-saturday from 3:45-10pm though, so i'd only be able to join you for the whole day on monday. sunday I attend church and visit relatives. let me know if you go again, or if you are ever around lagoon or clearfield again. it'd be a blast to meet.
ALSO ALSO ALSO!!! You are hereby officially invited to my 21st birthday party! I have no idea when it will be yet, or if the shindig will be amazing, but you are definitely invited lady!
9 comments:
Have a good weekend, too, Chessie!
Hmmm... I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the tone of those italics...
I agree with The Soviet Chairman.
I hope this means you are just too busy to sit down and type out the fifty thousand reasons Friday night was the best night ever.
I'll wait.
Have a good weekend :D I¨m slightly very unsober. which means I want to talk to everyone, Anyways, have a great time wherever you are :D
Remember...I expect a full report.
we are all awaiting anxiously!
Good weekends FTW!
Isn't today supposed to be a cookbook post day or something?
wow. i just had time to visit this blog again, and i missed it so much!!!! holy lip, lady. we need to kill that fiend whom did that to you. couldn't have been comfortable. also, great update. like the hair. she's the man rocks. and i have a LAGOON passport in case you ever go again. i work tuesday-saturday from 3:45-10pm though, so i'd only be able to join you for the whole day on monday. sunday I attend church and visit relatives. let me know if you go again, or if you are ever around lagoon or clearfield again. it'd be a blast to meet.
ALSO ALSO ALSO!!! You are hereby officially invited to my 21st birthday party! I have no idea when it will be yet, or if the shindig will be amazing, but you are definitely invited lady!
Post a Comment