i love that song. i hate to run. maybe that song will make me want to run.
Haha; yes, Chessie, you are VERY nice! That's why we love you ;)(and there's nothing wrong with being a little lazy sometimes; I know I am! :P)
Wow, a cover of "Loser"?? Sounds incredibly cool!! I'll have to check that one out!And girl, if you're running more than one mile a day, (or week even!) you are NOT lazy.
Hmmm, I've never heard of that one, and I'm very lazy! I'm gonna go check that tune out, right now!
Chessie... you are definitely nice... I wouldn't call you lazy... and you are so NOT a loser, in case someday you need a reminder :) As a matter of fact... you're my hero!!!
Definitely one of my favorite Glee covers. :)
Cannot wait for Glee to come back! Especially with the Britney episode. And there is going to be a videogame out in the fall! AHH!
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
7 comments:
i love that song. i hate to run. maybe that song will make me want to run.
Haha; yes, Chessie, you are VERY nice! That's why we love you ;)
(and there's nothing wrong with being a little lazy sometimes; I know I am! :P)
Wow, a cover of "Loser"?? Sounds incredibly cool!! I'll have to check that one out!
And girl, if you're running more than one mile a day, (or week even!) you are NOT lazy.
Hmmm, I've never heard of that one, and I'm very lazy! I'm gonna go check that tune out, right now!
Chessie... you are definitely nice... I wouldn't call you lazy... and you are so NOT a loser, in case someday you need a reminder :) As a matter of fact... you're my hero!!!
Definitely one of my favorite Glee covers. :)
Cannot wait for Glee to come back! Especially with the Britney episode. And there is going to be a videogame out in the fall! AHH!
Post a Comment