I was 'made' in Iowa, but hatched out in California. I claim Iowa when my Tennesseean neighbors ask. They just say, "Oh," verses the rant about how much of a freak-show their greant aunt said California was when she visited back in '72.
By the way... my mom visits your blog now. She hasn't quite got the Following thing figured out yet. She says you're a "real cutie"... for whatever that's worth.
5 comments:
Hahaha. That's totally cute!
I was born in Safford, Arizona.
At Graham County Hospital.
My mom was sitting in a lazy-boy chair.
If that sounds extremely redneck, it's because it is.
Really? Taiwan?
I was 'made' in Iowa, but hatched out in California. I claim Iowa when my Tennesseean neighbors ask. They just say, "Oh," verses the rant about how much of a freak-show their greant aunt said California was when she visited back in '72.
By the way... my mom visits your blog now. She hasn't quite got the Following thing figured out yet. She says you're a "real cutie"... for whatever that's worth.
haha!
I don't want to know where I was made.
I love your new template!
Lovely...
Unfortunately I have been many times to the little cabin in Idaho where I was 'made'.
Post a Comment