Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Mother Told Me...

That she caught the very tall, muscular, good-looking man at the church dance staring at me last night.

Like, at multiple instances. If she weren't my mom, I wouldn't trust her observations at all. But when she was younger, she and her best friend joined a karate class, just because she'd be one of two girls in a crowd of army men. She's a self-proclaimed Boy Scout, you know. That's a direct quote.

Gettin' ogled by a handsome man...
Not a bad way to start the New Year. 

Thanks, Ma!

Too bad I never noticed.
Too bad he never came over to talk to me.


Happy  2011 , all!
Don't wait for it to be a good year,
MAKE it a good year!!

5 comments:

Emmy said...

First of all, Chessie, congrats on getting hot guy's attention ;)

And YOU have a wonderful year, too!

Steven Cain said...

I was going to say, "Boys... Whatever." But hey, this one is a man!

Go Mom with the Navy-Seal surveillance skills!

Happy New Year, too.

Unknown said...

Whoa, good stuff Chess ;). Liked that last bit... gonna make this an awesome year and hope you do too ^^

♥♥♥

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, Gorgeous!

It's no surprise he was peeking ;).

Anonymous said...

He's not a man until he gets the guts to walk up to you and say hello. :)

Chessie we need to trade boy stories because I have a (kind of) similar one. Happy New Year!!