LOVE IT! I'm really glad you took the screenshot immediately following my last comment. :) I hope people realize I was joking. I'm really not a perv, I promise.
Loved it too!! It was fabulous. That nearly naked part was weird though. And we thought the dancing in the tent was super cheesy and sent mixed messages. I was also sad they skipped over the line where Harry says "I love her like a sister." But all in all, it was the BEST by FAR!!!
Oh, and I got to see it BEFORE the midnight showing. ahem. yeah.
3 comments:
LOVE IT! I'm really glad you took the screenshot immediately following my last comment. :)
I hope people realize I was joking. I'm really not a perv, I promise.
Loved it too!! It was fabulous. That nearly naked part was weird though. And we thought the dancing in the tent was super cheesy and sent mixed messages. I was also sad they skipped over the line where Harry says "I love her like a sister."
But all in all, it was the BEST by FAR!!!
Oh, and I got to see it BEFORE the midnight showing. ahem. yeah.
It was sweet!
*Pants*
I loved Dobby's lines. And I adored Kreacher. And everything!
And even the nekked times!
Oops...
I can't wait for part 2!!
Post a Comment