What? Two months? Nine weeks? Whose Birthday?
Heh heh. Classic! There's nothing more awful than the thought of our own conception.Ewww... Our parents!
lols, there's a lady at our church who is due today... wonder if the little one will arrive as expected... :).
Ohhhhhh... duh. Why do I always have to be the slow kid? Oh ya, that's right... now I remember.
Would this apply to your new niece as well? :D
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
5 comments:
What? Two months? Nine weeks? Whose Birthday?
Heh heh. Classic! There's nothing more awful than the thought of our own conception.
Ewww... Our parents!
lols, there's a lady at our church who is due today... wonder if the little one will arrive as expected... :).
Ohhhhhh... duh. Why do I always have to be the slow kid? Oh ya, that's right... now I remember.
Would this apply to your new niece as well? :D
Post a Comment