Monday, November 15, 2010

Finally, Finally an Episode to LOVE!!!

This season of  glee  has been slightly rough getting through. But hoo-boy this week's was awesome. I'm in love with Darren Criss. Thank you, Court, for telling me to watch A Very Potter Musical (watch the whole playlist here).

I know, it's a little late to post this, but I don't have TV at home, so I watch Glee on campus before my night class. Which means I watched the latest episode an hour or so ago. Which means I'm in class right now. Which means I'm ignoring it. Blogging. Love me anyway.

Love this. Love him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this episode was GREAT!! I screamed, I laughed, I cried, I screamed while laughing & crying. it was just GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I am pretty much in love with Darren Criss as well :)

Anonymous said...

And he happens to be straight in real life. Win.

Anonymous said...

Hm, I don't watch Glee but I'm gonna guess that he's gay? That was kind of disturbing. Thanks to his dang good voice I was able to look past that and love him anyway :)