Monday, May 10, 2010

She's a Lawbreaker!!

So it turns out that I had to ask for an extension 
on my final paper and take-home exam.
The reason for needing an extension will be a story for another day.

That means I've been doing homework all day
in O-town's public library.
After everybody else has been done for two days.
And I'm still not done. Maybe cos I fell asleep. Maybe.
Sadface.

I may or may not have snuck 
FOOD and a WEAPON 
into the children's section:

There is also a string cheese, but you can't see it.

I may get caught, tied, and hauled away 
on one of the reshelving carts
to the basement below the basement
from whence no library patron has ever returned
BUT....

Pardon me, 
what is cooler than a purple knife?

10 comments:

Emmy said...

Oh my gosh, Chess! You're breaking one of the most sacred laws of the library! NO FOOD! (and no weapons :P) As a future librarian, I am totally obligated to report you, but I would hate to have you get locked in the basement under the basement, because its dark and scary and there is no computer, so you wouldn't be able to post anymore! And...well, yeah, the purple knife is pretty sweet...so I'll let you go ;)

suzy said...

ummmmm.....i don't know. what could possibly be cooler than a purple knife?
...
...
...yeah i got nothing. nothing.

Rick said...

Don't you love taking sharp pointy objects into public places?

Steven Cain said...

Okay,so I scrolled to the photo and thought...'Crap, that's a thick book to have to be reading through while everyone else, who didn't fall asleep is...well sleeping, or anything BUT finals stuff. THEN, I thought...'What a cool knife!' And I scrolled down just in time to hear Chess exclaim, "What is cooler than a purple knife!"
Nothing!
Seriously psychic moment.

Mmmmm string cheese.

Poppy said...

Nothing, girl. Purple knife is the best. I hate those days when all you do is study and be frustrated about papers and exams. :S I should start yoga or something ..

Kayce said...

The only thing cooler than a purple knife is your amazing ability to get extensions on final papers...seriously, I think you've found one of your special gifts in life =) And I hope the story does come another day.

Jessica said...

OMG that's hilarious :) I guess you can't pre-cut an apple b/c it'll turn brown!

CocoShirley said...

Im sitting Borders right now doing homework. Feel your pain in a small way (although I know the horrid pressure that is the final shakespeare paper. yeesh. I congratulate you on that one)
I hope a child passed by you and you slowly raised your purple knife in silence.
I mean. thats creepy...but hilarious

Emmy said...

*Speechless at Coco's cruel, but really, really funny idea*

brittany michelle said...

what's better than a purple knife? how about a purple knife next to YOUR NEW CAR!!! (imagine bob parker saying that...makes it ten times better)