Friday, May 21, 2010

And Blah.... Blah, Blah.

I wrote a post. 
But I hated it.
So I deleted it.

I have nothing to say. 

Other than I'm really glad that Kayce invited me for dinner.
And that we went to get ice-cream.
Also, that some people have to work and therefore are on Facebook chat.

Because if weren't for that,
Tonight would be the most boring Friday of my life.

5 comments:

Rick said...

I got ice cream too!

Kelsey M. said...

i hate when that happens! it's okay to do nothing on a friday night sometimes. riley works 4-midnight a lot so i find ways to entertain myself.

Emmy said...

Perhaps a fun movie is in order? When I'm bored, I always go to my collection of favorite movies and watch one. Always worth it!

Steven Cain said...

Need I remind you, there is still time for you to sew my six pocket kitten carrying shirt...just in case you were to stumble on the actual 'most boring Friday of your life'.

Lindsay said...

how about, sometime, we spend our friday night being bored together...?