cos I'm at the library,
and that's what you're supposed to do.
But I don't wanna!
So I'll tell you another funny story:
On Tuesday, Ted and I went to the grocery store after work to pick up some treats for the kids for the last day of mentoring. When I got to work on Thursday, we went to go pop the popcorn in the school kitchen, and he said,
"I hadn't gone to the store with anybody but my wife for ages, so when you and I went to buy the popcorn, I almost reached out and held your hand when we got out of the car. Good thing I caught myself, because that would've been sooooo awkward!"
I couldn't stop laughing.



9 comments:
Lol; that's kinda cute :P (but, yes, I think it would have been awkward!)
haha i don't feel much like doing homework either. hey! i heard you made it til midnight. congrats. especially on something cody could never do.
I'm with Emmy on this one...'kinda cute'. Gold star for Ted!
chess. I am at the library and am supposed to be writing a paper (20 pages) and instead I keep getting distracted and playing hide and seek hahaha Its so bad. so at least youre being somewhat productive
Oh my gosh I do this ALL the time when I walk with a guy alone!!!!! There have been some seriously awkward moments.
Did you ever write Sinor's paper? Just wondering...
HA HA I totally almost did that with my roommate's boyfriend once. She had gone back for something so we were walking to the car and we instinctively reached out for each others hands and then had a panic freak out moment all in one. It was quite terrible and funny. I don't want to write my papers either. You can do it though!
Yeah, that is a bit awkward. Especially for his wife.
HA HA HA! I's SOOO glad you didn't want to write your paper. :)
Post a Comment