I was so sure he he had just dropped you when you came down from that T-lift.(is that what it is called?)That was SO cool. You look so cute and confident. You were not lying you are a good dancer.
YEAAAA. thats dope. Ive always been jealous of people that can partner and do lifts well. and youre smiling from ear to ear through the whole thing haha love it!
4 comments:
I was so sure he he had just dropped you when you came down from that T-lift.(is that what it is called?)That was SO cool. You look so cute and confident. You were not lying you are a good dancer.
Holy crap I thought he dropped you! Lol that is awesome!!! It's a good thing you're so tiny. There is NO WAY I could ever do that *sad face*
Holy lifting, Chessie! Way to go! I'm impressed!
YEAAAA. thats dope. Ive always been jealous of people that can partner and do lifts well. and youre smiling from ear to ear through the whole thing haha love it!
Post a Comment