I would be the kind of person that could do anything and everything. I would have lots of hobbies and talents, and I would document my every move on a blog. I would have a different blog for each of my amazing hobbies and interests. Plus also, each blog would have a fabulous name that would hearken back to Chester the Best-er.
Unfortunately, my talents and hobbies seem to be few and far between. No. A better term for that would be non-existent. But that didn't stop me from coming up with an entire list of blog names I would use if I were a REAL Blogger. Which I'm not. Because blogs are supposed to be about something, and, let's face it, this blog is about nothing.
Without further ado...
Chess's List of Blogs She Would Have
If She Were a REAL Blogger...
(but we all know she's not)
- Chester the Less-ter -- ("Documenting my weight-loss journey to a healthier and happier me!!")
- Fester with Chester -- (if I were the type to write depressing, angry, emo poetry)
- Don't Mess-ter with Chester -- (if I were offering anti-bullying services)
- Chester of the West-er -- (if I were an immigrant)
- Chester the Br**st-er -- (if I were a new mommy and nursing, documenting all the disgusting, I mean, delightful things that come with having a baby. I would write the whole title, but I just know someone would be offended. Hah!)
- Chester the Nest-er -- (if I were a happy-go-lucky newlywed bride who thought she knew how to be a homemaker)
- Pester Chester -- (this one is my favorite: you'd ask me questions, and I would give you sarcastic yet brilliant advice)
- Chester of Yest-er -- (if I were old and wanted to reminisce about the good ol' days)
- Chester's Quest-er -- (if I had adventures)
- Chester the Jester -- (if I were funny)
- Chester the Tester -- (documenting all my funny stories of being a teacher, if I were still going to be one)
- Chester the Zest-er -- (if I were a foodie and liked to cook. Lemon zest! Get it?)
- The Rest-er of Chester -- (if I had a better half and wanted to dedicate all my sappy words to him)
Just to satisfy my curiosity....
Which imaginary blog do YOU like best?
Which one would you read?



20 comments:
Hahahaha! Oh you. I love you. I choose.....all of them.
You should do Pester Chester... You'd be great at it! Wow... look how many things rhyme with your name! LOVE IT!
HAHA! Love it. I wanted to add Chester the Rester detailing stuff that happens in your dreams. But, you kinda did that one already.
Awww - too funny :) And you are a real blogger! People (or strangers like me) find what you say interesting enough to come back to read it right?
Btw, I love Chester the Nest-er!
May I Just remind you that the amazing show Seinfeld was also about "nothing." Happy blogging =)
You are an amazing blogger! Too funny! I love them all! Now, get to writing them!
All the best blogs are about nothing.
i think you should recruit bloggers to blog under those names for you. it could be a Chester Community
i think i would read Pester Chester and Chester the Zester. :-)
I love all of them. And i personally think that you ARE indeed a real blogger. I loove your blog. always makes my day. so you should feel special :) ha
I like pester and don't mester! Make them!
I think your blog is infinitely more interesting than silly girls who try to change the world with their blogs and their hobbies. I love reading your blog so keep it just the way it is. Lack of talents or not ;)
Haha. Those are really clever! I would SO read 2 and 7. Although I think I read enough emo poetry to satisfy 3 people, let alone one...
Hi I came across your blog while blog jumping... Your Blog is very comical... but comical in a good way... I really enjoyed reading it! I honestly will say your blog is better then mine.. Mine is really random, HENCE the title :)
But any way i am now a follower of your blog!!! GREAT WORK!!
oh and the title i would pick if i were you would be Chester the Jester!!!
well enough of my rambling :)
hope you visit my blog
Tootles,
Me
p.s my blog is called
tracysrandomlife.blogspot.com
i loved it:) you just made my day...thank u :)
Probably Pester Chester. Or Chester the Jester.
Both would suit the current you, methinks.
1. Ariel, best story and best music. Plus she fights in Kingdom Hearts.
2. You are a real blogger.
Amen, Rick.
i think i like chester the nester!
Pester Chester is just a smidge more favorite-y than the rester. But they're all funny so Chester the Jester is totally relevant.
Thanks for commenting on Letters to Lizzie!
Marie said you were hilarious. So looking forward to becoming another one of your fans!
Post a Comment