Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some Valentines for You...

I wrote this poem in a comment on Emmy's blog (and I also dedicate it to Jason):

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
If you were a Pokemon,
I'd choose YOU!!

Feel free to use that on the nerd or nerdette of your choosing.

Also, 
has some fantastic homemade Valentines
you can print out for FREE.

Like this one (it's my favorite):
Click on the image to see more Valentines

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I got My Love a word game, and made a collage card with owls.

Valentine's is superhappyfuntimes!

That is a super cute poem :)

Emmy said...

Haha; what a sweet poem, Chessie! It totally made me smile when you posted it on my blog (especially since I used to be a HUGE Pokemon fan growing up :P)

I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day tomorrow....I'm going to be spending it with him....

Amy said...

Love!




Okay, lame comment I know. But still...

suzy said...

hahaha, nice poem. :)
and thanks for liking my card, too.