(Unless I go back to school.)
Bwahahaha.
Unfortunately, I have to complete about fifteen pages of writing between today and tomorrow. Because nothing got done this weekend. Stupid friends. Stupid boys. Stupid everybody that is awesome and that I like so much more than my homework. Quit getting in my way! Furthermore, today has become lots shorter because I accidentally slept in. I is scared. Please send me messages of encouragement, because I feel a nervous stomachache coming on.
I wish you luck too. This is the most horrible/no good/bad/awful/Satanic week of the year and I feel your pain. I shall return your comments of encouragement. Be strong, groupies. Be strong.
On a happier note, I watched Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York this week. Best days of my life. :-)



8 comments:
You are Chessie! Of course you can write these pages and pass your classes! Just remember, slow and steady wins the race. And don't forget to breath ;)
Thanks again for using some of your precious time to watch Madilyn for us! I'm sure the Lord will bless you for your service and magnify you in your writing skills =) And happy last finals week ever! It's a great feeling. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you, like bring you dinner or something. I'll gladly do it!
we had a home alone marathon the other night too! sooo so good.
Go Chessie Go!!! You can do it:) It will all be over soon and then you can watch Home Alone over and over and over if you want because you will no longer have stupid homework. Yay!
Chessie! You are a lit chick-- of course you can do this! Knock those 15 pages out! :D
What. Ever.
You're like a freakin' genius Chess. My own little hero. So why stress?
I say you re-watch all the Harry Potter movies tonight and do your homework in the morning or something, just to prove how brilliant you are.
Goooo... Chess!
GO!GO!GO!GO!GO! You can do it!!! I just had the worst day all semester yesterday, and that's saying something! But it's over and I'm on to bigger and better things now!
I use motivational songs. Saying this, I just noticed I don't know why it isn't on my corkboard any more. Hm? It used to look like that: http://poppysdreamfields.blogspot.com/2009/05/time-of-year.html
Anyway, today I started with this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI&feature=player_embedded
I have an exam tomorrow and I'm soooo totally completely nervous. :S
Good luck with your finals. :)
Post a Comment