And believe you me, it will be a lot of BS.
Yes, Kayce, I am starting the infamous Sinor paper.
At five in the morning.
It will be due in twelve hours.
But I have to have it finished in ten hours.
Why am I up so early?
I couldn't sleep so I thought I might as well get started.
Might as well admit it was nightmare about this paper that kept me from sleeping.
I emailed her on Monday about it.
She was sooo not happy with me, but you know what? I never liked her anyway, so I don't really care! Haha! Plus, I've decided to email it, so I never have to see her face again, and I can go on my way rejoicing the moment I click "SEND."
Life is some kind of wonderful.
(In more ways than one)
Validate me.
Encourage me.
Dangle a promise of a trip to Disneyland in front of me.
Not even a real trip.
Just the promise of one!!
That would be good enough.



5 comments:
Why wouldn't you wait until 12 hours beforehand to write the paper? You would have wasted triple the amount of time on it to receive the same grade!
AND emailing your paper is genius. Kudos to you, my dear Chessie, and good luck!
Chesslove, we ARE going to Disneyland.
You finish your paper like a good girl.
We'll pretend that after you hit SEND, I'll pick you up in my private jet complete with a hot cocoa bar and chairs that are actually comfortable.
Then we'll pretend that I can ride every ride even though I'm hugely pregnant.
And we'll have a huge party in Walt Disney's suite overlooking the lake where we'll watch Fantasmic and eat churros.
And yes, we will most definitely get to go to a tea party with all our favorite characters.
so you finish that paper, you genius, you. Then thumb your nose at that mean old teacher and let's go to Disneyland.
You can do it, Chessie! And after you hit send, you'll be FREE! I still have a few more days for this semester, and after that, a few more YEARS before I can graduate :P Have fun at Disneyland. I'd go with you if I could ^_^
I find it wildly appropriate that the last paper of your undergraduate career is for Sinor, at least in part on a book about food. I'm confident you'll wow her with your analysis of father daughter relationships (that's what you were writing about...right?). That book still makes me want Vietnamese food. I can't promise Disney Land, but I can promise if there is Vietnamese food to be had in Logan, we will have it.
wooo how exciting!! thats amazing. hope it all turned out well. :)
Post a Comment