Otherwise, I would've announced in March that Birth Month was approaching. On April first, I would had announced that Birth Month had officially begun. I would've started planning my birthday party right then, instead of leaving it until four this morning.
What do you think of a game called "Pin the peace sign on the Asian"?
Because at 4:15 this morning, it sounded pretty awesome. So did a carrot cake with maple-cream-cheese frosting, jalapeno popper stuffed pretzels, and my own cupcakes (which reportedly taste like a Snickers, although they contain not a whit of that candy bar).
Just sayin'.
I'm already nervous about trying to get people to come to this since I'm not up in Logan anymore. But that's what Facebook is for!!! A mass invitation two and a half weeks in advance! YAY!
Look what HAPPENED to me. It's a Birth Month miracle!!!
But first on my activity list for Birth Month is dinner with a friend tonight. A gypsy photo shoot tomorrow. Then a 10-mile race on Saturday. Maybe I will make a t-shirt that blares "BIRTH MONTH" to everybody. Just so no one is confused.
What else should happen at my birthday shindig?
How should I decorate?
What should we do?




4 comments:
Pin the peace sign on the Asian!! BA HA HA HA!! I love it.
Wish I could come.
Wish I had crepes.
Happy Birth month!
Free Crepes! Woohoo! Starting the party off right :) Hmmm...scavenger hunt?
That's awesome!! Happy birthday month!
There will come a time in the not-so-distant future when the advent of your birth month will not engender such enthusiasm. In fact, you may go to great lengths to convince everyone you know that this year is a "special" year and that there will not be any festivities of any kind because this year, that day (or month, as is the case here) will be summarily skipped. Trust me. It's coming. Mine is this year. Next, too, I reckon.
I look forward to getting you up on a chair in front of the grill and really embarrassing you. :) If it's a birth month does that mean we can do that once a week, in honor of The Big Day? Hehe.
Post a Comment