Hard to add. I don't know these people. But I'd say something that had nothing to do with the thread:
Haven't seen it yet. Looking forward to it. I know I will cry. I know I will love it. Everyone says it was magnificent. I KNEW they totally nailed the cast. I knew from the moment I saw the trailers.
Hard to add. I don't know these people. But I'd say something that had nothing to do with the thread:
Haven't seen it yet. Looking forward to it. I know I will cry. I know I will love it. Everyone says it was magnificent. I KNEW they totally nailed the cast. I knew from the moment I saw the trailers.
2 comments:
Hard to add. I don't know these people. But I'd say something that had nothing to do with the thread:
Haven't seen it yet. Looking forward to it. I know I will cry. I know I will love it. Everyone says it was magnificent. I KNEW they totally nailed the cast. I knew from the moment I saw the trailers.
Hard to add. I don't know these people. But I'd say something that had nothing to do with the thread:
Haven't seen it yet. Looking forward to it. I know I will cry. I know I will love it. Everyone says it was magnificent. I KNEW they totally nailed the cast. I knew from the moment I saw the trailers.
Post a Comment