Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just wanted to let you know that I joined a gym.


"People-Watching at the Gym" is officially back, people!!

Get ready.

So much judgment. So little time.

(Also, I consider myself a fairly coordinated sort of dancer. Pretty sure I am soooo awkward at Zumba. I'm used to teaching line dances, not lumbering about like an elephant. Because that's what I'm doing. Lumbering about like an Asian elephant.)

6 comments:

Charlie said...

Yay for at the gym people watching.

momnextdoor said...

People watching is my favorite thing. People watching at the gym should be televised.

(It's also the reason I am doing a workout video at home. I prefer to be jeered at by my family rather than complete strangers. You know, the family that laughs at mom together, stays together.)

Breelyn said...

Love Zumba! You have to give it at least 3 classes to really feel comfortable though.

Steven Cain said...

Zumba? Oh no... What now?

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Yay, for gyming fun and people watching :D I'm sure you'll be teaching Zumba in no time ;).

Kate said...

Good thing you aren't at the Fieldhouse Gym anymore.....I started going to Cross Fit there.....I'm certain I look like a fool. Hell I've probably made it on somebody else's "Gym people watching blog...."