Yay, Chess! That's awesome!!!
wahoo!!!! where, when and to learn how to do what? this is super exciting Chess!!
This message is approved by Rie. :)
That is so great! Do you know where?
Woot woot!
Noice. Congrats, dear!
Awesome, you!! That's fabulous! Someday, I'd like to go to grad school. Maybe I ought to finish the bachelor's first. Or maybe the associates.... ugh.You're so hard core.
AWESOME! Good for you! But...does this mean you won't get to post very often because you'll, like, have to do work? Yuck I say to that!But YAY for you!!
hey, i said that once. or twice. or 16 times. but then, i never was any good at following through on things. i'm excited for you though. where are you going/hoping to go?
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
9 comments:
Yay, Chess! That's awesome!!!
wahoo!!!! where, when and to learn how to do what? this is super exciting Chess!!
This message is approved by Rie. :)
That is so great! Do you know where?
Woot woot!
Noice. Congrats, dear!
Awesome, you!! That's fabulous! Someday, I'd like to go to grad school. Maybe I ought to finish the bachelor's first. Or maybe the associates.... ugh.
You're so hard core.
AWESOME! Good for you!
But...does this mean you won't get to post very often because you'll, like, have to do work? Yuck I say to that!
But YAY for you!!
hey, i said that once. or twice. or 16 times. but then, i never was any good at following through on things. i'm excited for you though. where are you going/hoping to go?
Post a Comment