Friday, December 23, 2011

Sometimes I say things I shouldn't...


just because I know how disgusted my friends will be with me. It's how I know they love me.

"Chess, what are you listening to these days?"

"Justin Bieber's Christmas album."

(It's true though. I'm listening to it. Like right now.)
Haha.

7 comments:

John said...

Shawty, I'm not with you on this one. ;)

Steven Cain said...

OMg! Me, too!


Merry Christmas Chess!

Amy said...

You're weird. And I love you!

Charlie said...

Oh no not you too!

Emmy said...

Hahaha; this is why I love ya, Chess :)

Merry Christmas!!

Rie Teemant said...

I do believe I ratted you out on that one before you fessed up :)

Unknown said...

Everything happening in the bloggy world right now is confirming that we need to be bffs. I love me some JB Christmas album.

Also, best Christmas moment ever? My Aunt and Uncle got a new beagle puppy for Christmas and they brought her over to the family party and hadn't named her yet. So, naturally, we all started suggesting names. You better believe my cousin and I suggested "Baby Beags".