Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Don't judge me

When I logged into my Blogger Dashboard this morning, Google told me, "It looks like your blog is popular and many popular blogs make money with AdSense. Try it now!'

And I think I will. I'm gonna try selling out for a little while!  Like I said, don't judge me.

I've been stretching a pan of brownies over the last WEEK because I can't afford to buy groceries. And you guys don't even know, I'm soooo hungry. And I'm getting fat because the only thing I have to eat in the cupboard is sugar.

If it doesn't work and is, like totally lame, I shall take them down immediately. If it means I get to buy some fruit and vegetables, well, righteous! (Because I refuse to steal food and then get locked up for nineteen years.)

6 comments:

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Nice Les Mis reference, by the way.

Rie Teemant said...

If you did get locked up, at least you'd have three square meals a day... right?

Unknown said...

Beware the lure of adsense. If you invest too much time into it, you'll get bitter if/when they burn you.

I posted a brief article about adsense last week on my blog. You should check it out (along with comments) to get a 'dip your toes into the water' feel...

Emmy said...

When you said you'd get locked up for 19 years for stealing food, did you know you were referencing Les Miserables? That was pretty awesome :)

Heather Reese said...

Try using infolinks instead of adsense. They are MUCH more reliable. Also... there is a cookbook called 101 things to do with ramen noodles or something like that. Look it up!