Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break: Part II -- "If I Were Jim Craig"

My Pill and Me:
I am not as fat as this makes me look. 
I'm wearing a baggy sweater under that baggy shirt. 
Just sayin'.

Isn't that sweet? She is proud of me for riding a "hor" for the first time!
HAHAHA!

And one especially for you, Groupies.
Just especially for you.

Stay tuned for
Spring Break: Part III
"Rock On"

4 comments:

Kayce said...

Is it even fair that you get to play over Spring Break when you're not even a student anymore? Just sayin'.

Steven Cain said...

Pilgrim... You have true grit, Chess.

Yes. What is the deal with Spring Break and the freshly graduated? How does this work?

Amy said...

I love you too!

I love horseback riding. horbackriding.... *snort*

It's so fun! I wanna go do it again so I can feel like Arwen or Gandalf.

Emmy said...

Love you, too, Chessie!

Horse-back riding looks like a lot of fun :)