Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break: Part III -- "Rock On"

We climbed lots of rocks. And by climbed, I really mean we took a leisurely stroll on top of them in order to see other rocks.

This is not a rock.
This is a cow we saw while on our way to see a rock.
Click on her to see my favorite cow in the world.

The first rock I climbed on, I danced on as well.
Click on my rear end to see the video.

Surfing on a rock.
Smiling on a rock.
Does this, or does this not, look like
Stitch from Lilo and Stitch
and/or Yoda?
Pretending to fall off a rock:
Standing under Corona Arch
Pretending to be sexy under Corona Arch
Guys, Delicate Arch is not that big.
See?
Haha, just kidding.

Stay tuned for
Spring Break: Part IV
"Goblin It Up"

5 comments:

suzy said...

k, for the caption that reads, "does this, or does this not, look like stitch from lilo and stitch and/or yoda?"
i was definitely looking at the wrong picture. i thought you meant yourself for a second, and i looked at you and looked at you {creepy} and was like, "well, no." but then it occured to me you might be talking about the rock UNDER you. so i looked at it and i looked at it {less creepy} and was like, "not really that either."
then i sat here perplexed until i scrolled down a little bit more.
yes, THAT rock DOES look like stitch.

Spratt said...

That rock does in fact look like the characters you described.

I love Arches! I'm jealous.

Amy said...

HAHAHA!!!

Love the pics. Love it!!

Steven Cain said...

Nice cows.

I saw E.T. But I'm old like that.

Charlie said...

Ha Ha Ha "down bessy"