:)
So Kayce... here's to you and your cute hair. You do not look like a soccer mom. If I had a soccer mom, I would want her to look cute like you! Unfortunately, I don't play soccer and neither do my siblings, so I don't even have the option of having a soccer mom.
Also, I'm glad you find it amusing that I broadcast my superficial crushes to the world. I have no shame because, really, a total of maybe five people read this. So I'm pretty sure I'm safe. Mostly because all these boys with pretty eyes are either in Hollywood, or not my friends on Facebook. Because, you know, your true friends are your Facebook friends. ;) So yeah. I am thinking I am pretty darn safe.
Let's keep it that way. You can totally laugh at me though, but we'll keep the reasons why you are laughing to ourselves when we are in class. Haha!
Speaking of class--I had an enlightening conversation with Mike.
Me: No cookies today, Mike?
Mike: Sorry. I ran out of X. (grins)
Me: Those were really, really good cookies. What a great recipe!
Mike: You think those are good? You haven't tried my crepes suzette!
Me: (pretends to be serious) What would you have to be high on in order to make those for me? Do you have to be high every time you bake?
Mike: Nah, not for just a few people, but for everybody in a class? You definitely need to be high to be compelled to do that. It's such a crazy feeling. All of a sudden you want to bake cookies and hug everyone you see. (grins and holds out his arms pretending to embrace the world)
Me: Well, the cookies were really good, but a hug might have been a bit much. You should've just gone up and hugged the teacher. And only the teacher.
(cue raucous laughter from the both of us)
Seriously. I hate this class, but I laugh more in it than any other. We talked about Star Wars and R2-D2, and Star Trek, and other really random things, and it was just hysterical.
Maybe it's because I was delirious from the lack of sleep.
It's so sad that the only things I understand are stupid Star Wars and Star Trek jokes.



1 comment:
i used to put stuff up on my blog like this too....then i had to stop. cause said people were reading the blog. how embarrassing. hahahahahahaha
Post a Comment