Thursday, November 20, 2008

In Her Humble Way...

My roommate got her mission call yesterday! After school and work, all six of us crammed into her Buick LeSabre and booked it all the way to Clinton. She is going to the Copenhagen, Denmark, Danish-speaking mission! Which also covers Iceland, Greenland, and the Farce Islands (whatever those are)! She leaves March 11th, so I don't have to mourn for her quite yet. :) It's SO EXCITING!!

We were late getting started back to Logan, and I had to submit an quiz on Blackboard by midnight, so I didn't get to go with Kenny and break into the underground tunnels below USU. Telling him I couldn't come just about broke my heart. I was so excited to do that....hopefully, he will go again, and let me come. I love doing things like that. I broke into the football stadium last year to play Ultimate Frisbee. Oh, the utterly marvelous thrills of illegality!

I'm in class and a kid just leaned over and was like, "Those aren't notes..." No, Alex, they are not! I should probably pay attention. But really...that's no fun at all. Neither is the library. Where I am headed after class. Grrrrrr....

Actually, I think I will go home and get breakfast. I"m hungry. And I have lots and lots of cold cereal.

Yum!

Speaking of food...tomorrow we are making our annual roommate Thanksgiving dinner. And can I just say that we make the best darn apple pie around? Cos we do! It's amazing! I get to make them tomorrow. Also, I am going to see Twilight with friends at 4. Hahahaha! I'm very excited to make fun of it. :)

1 comment:

krista said...

Hey, I have broken into the tunnels under USU! They are awesome! I highly recommend it...and yes, I am promoting illegality...

P.S. Have you seen twilight yet?