Eeek! I'm so excited the life story is back! I've been waiting on pins and needles! :)
Awe, this was so cute!! You did a great job. Funny too. Oh those old styles are just the best, aren't they.
Lovely video, Chess!It must have been really cool to have a "homemade" wedding, with home-grown flowers and a hand-sewn dress! That would be so much fun :)
How sweet! You can definitely see the love and care in this family :).
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
4 comments:
Eeek! I'm so excited the life story is back! I've been waiting on pins and needles! :)
Awe, this was so cute!! You did a great job. Funny too. Oh those old styles are just the best, aren't they.
Lovely video, Chess!
It must have been really cool to have a "homemade" wedding, with home-grown flowers and a hand-sewn dress! That would be so much fun :)
How sweet! You can definitely see the love and care in this family :).
Post a Comment