Thursday, September 29, 2011

I realize that I consistently announce that I'm going to die, but it's different this time!


I really am going to perish.

Or, at least, my lower limbs will need to be amputated.

I don't know what I was thinking. I run almost every morning anywhere from half an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes. Then I go to work at the clothing shop every other day for five to seven hours. On the off days from that job, I will now be working at the restaurant again for hours on end.

All of this requires me to be on my feet.

My body hurts.

The end.

6 comments:

Emmy said...

Awww :( Chess! You need to take better care of yourself! Give yourself a break :(

Amy said...

Warm bath and a bowl of hershey kisses?

Or sweat pants, blankie, "She's the Man", your feet up, and a bowl of hershey kisses?

Or how about a splurge: relaxing pedicure, massage chair, new-age music drifting in the background, and a bowl of hershey kisses.

Suzy Krause said...

i always say i'm going to die too! and then i don't. i've been alive since i was born.
samers.

Rie Teemant said...

But you'll be sweating yourself beautiful the entire time!!! :)

Unknown said...

Good news!

If your legs *DO* fall off, you're still marketable in some categories. I did a post on this once... http://bit.ly/ppBN2F

Poppy said...

I was so happy when I found a jogging track in Exeter last week. But it was just a bit too cold and now I'm coughing and sneezing and everything that belongs to it. Sigh.

Hope you're feeling better by now. And less dead. :)