Friday, July 29, 2011

Safe again.

No one got sent home this week on Blogger Idol

What's up with that?

I'm just glad I didn't end up in the Bottom 3 (thanks to all y'all). I'm like, seriously, determined to win or something. Be seriously determined to make me win.

So, I've decided to contemplate something today, and here's the question I'll contemplate:

Why do I sweat more in my right armpit than in my left?
I'll get back to you on that.

Happy Weekend!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad to hear you're safe for another week - and I am intrigued by the answer to your sweaty armpit issue LOL!

Cody said...

Hahaha. Gross. But intriguing.

Spratt said...

Oh my gosh! My armpits used to do that same thing! It seemed to even out when I stopped using an antiperspirant/deodorant combo, and started using just regular deodorant. That antiperspirant stuff does weird things to your body I guess.

Unknown said...

Hehe, I know someone who turned that into a High School science project...

I'll let you discover the result on your own...

Maeven said...

Congrats! Thanks again for the lovely shout-out! I swung by Wednesday and voted for you; your post was awesome. Not like I'm biased or anything.