Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Class of 2011!! (and 2010 for me) aka I'm Very Mature Now.

Guys, I am back!!

It has just been kerrrrrazy and busy, but now I'm back from Indiana/New York where people asked me over and over again what I'm going to do now that I graduated.

Answer: I dunno.

So while I'm getting over a massive, disgusting cold, let's talk graduation day, because I didn't have a chance before. Before commencement on that fateful day of May 7, 2011, we all gathered out on the Quad and realized we were all wearing what Batman would wear if he were female, pregnant, and barefoot in the kitchen.

My Kate, Kiera, and Marisa friends:

My Andrew, Kate, and Erica friends.

I call him Tall Matt:

My Miranda friend.

Beloved Roomie Cort (FIVE YEARS together!):

Kayce friend.

Mitchell:
Mitchell was the FIRST English major I met.

Anna-Anna:

(Former) Roomie Abbie:

My mama texted me while I was waiting to march out with the rest of the 3000 graduates: "Do u have a stole or cord or anything?" Poor mom. I think she thought I was smarter than I am. I replied, "Haha nope. Just be glad I have a gown at all!"

Pretending to be engrossed in the speech,
while avoiding awkward conversation with the awkward man beside me:

Earlier that day, I hurt my ankle trying to photobomb Cortnie and it swelled up like a purple and green cream puff. And it hurt super much... but baby,
I danced my way up to my diploma. 


Walking at graduation was closure. I graduated in December but I finally celebrated it in style!! Seriously, my outfit was hawt.

My daddy:
My mommy:

Intellectual AND secksy:

Behold...
Chester the Graduated:

6 comments:

Emmy said...

Congrats, Chessie :)

You look adorable, by the way ;)

Sorry to hear about your ankle...

Oh! And I love how you updated your profile. I wouldn't say you "barged" your way into my life, but I certainly can't picture it without your wonderfulness :D

Amy said...

Very seksy. Congrats! Purple looks adorable on you!

Love your dancing. You are so one of a kind!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous in the purple! And agreed with the other Amy, loved your dancing :D.

Congrats again! And I got your card in the mail if the link didn't alert you to it hehe THANK YOU! xo

Kayce said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad I got to see you dance since I couldn't see out the back of my head when it really happened. And I kind of felt bad that you had awkward man sitting on your other side....

Jason & Shannon said...

That shirt is beautiful on you! Congratulations on walking at graduation! (and of course for graduating!)

Poppy said...

Congratulations, you look very professional & grown up. ;)