Haha!
You are a born entertainer. Just not that kind. :)
hahahahaha
Awesome says Evan!*Slap* goes Kat...:)
Wow...
Oh I could see it. Behave! LOL
No no no no no bad bad bad bad bad. Let me know how you like New York!
Haha, perfect! :)) I was searching our job market a few days ago and I found a job offer which was something like that: "FHM cowboy girls are looking for 3 new members, join us!"Maybe you could try that. :P
Hahaha!
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
9 comments:
Haha!
You are a born entertainer. Just not that kind. :)
hahahahaha
Awesome says Evan!
*Slap* goes Kat...
:)
Wow...
Oh I could see it. Behave! LOL
No no no no no bad bad bad bad bad. Let me know how you like New York!
Haha, perfect! :)) I was searching our job market a few days ago and I found a job offer which was something like that: "FHM cowboy girls are looking for 3 new members, join us!"
Maybe you could try that. :P
Hahaha!
Post a Comment