Wow. Why is this the first image to come up on image search?:http://bit.ly/princeeric
Yay! He looks awesome!! (And you're so cute in this picture; you look adorable when you smile).
wow that looks just like him, you captured those dreamy eyes and swept hair perfectly :)
"It looks just like him! It even has his eyes! Why Eric, run away with Chessie? This is all so... so sudden."Giggle.Very creative!
oh my gosh! you are so talented! prince eric is my favorite. :)
Chess it looks so good! Maybe one day he could be part of your world. hehe. I'll shoot you out an email once I'm done with all of my homework. And I'm not sure about Cheese its but I think they are universally cheese its in every language.
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
6 comments:
Wow. Why is this the first image to come up on image search?:
http://bit.ly/princeeric
Yay! He looks awesome!! (And you're so cute in this picture; you look adorable when you smile).
wow that looks just like him, you captured those dreamy eyes and swept hair perfectly :)
"It looks just like him! It even has his eyes! Why Eric, run away with Chessie? This is all so... so sudden."
Giggle.
Very creative!
oh my gosh! you are so talented! prince eric is my favorite. :)
Chess it looks so good! Maybe one day he could be part of your world. hehe.
I'll shoot you out an email once I'm done with all of my homework. And I'm not sure about Cheese its but I think they are universally cheese its in every language.
Post a Comment