Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Things I'll Never Be Too Old For...

  • Playing 4-Square
  • Eating cookie dough and ice-cream at 10:00 pm
  • Running through sprinklers
  • Quoting She's the Man
  • Giggling about boys
  • Dancing
  • Corn dogs
  • Jumping rope
  • Skipping
  • Coloring
  • Singing silly songs
  • This blog

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad we have proof of that last one ;).

Unknown said...

you can NEVER be too old for She's the Man!!

Unknown said...

Glad you'll always be young at heart, Chess - it's the best way to be :).
Though I think blogging grows on you as you get older... there's the tendency to record all the little details of life so that you'll always have the memories to come back to :).

Amy said...

yep, I'm pretty much never going to grow out of any of those things either.
Mmmm... cookie dough.

Unknown said...

I think you actually are old enough to eat cookie dough and ice cream at 10 PM. You would never be able to do that as a child :)And I too color and jump rope and skip... Heck i sleep with a stuffed animal some nights (ok so I did every night until I got married :)

Rie Teemant said...

That's a great list!

Anonymous said...

She's the Man was a good movie!

I love corn dogs...haven't had one in such a long time though!

You'd be surprised of the things I still think I'm not too old for, LOL.

stephanie clara said...

I really hope you're right :)

Poppy said...

I agree! You are as old as you feel! I love being a child although I'm 22. :))

Btw, what's 4-square?

My thing I'll never be too old for:
Watching Tom & Jerry :))

Rick said...

4 square forever! Woot!

Kelsey M. said...

um, i would like to eat a corn dog while i watch she's the man. perhaps tomorrow.