Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home for the Holidays...

Now that I'm home for Christmas break....

Things to Do Over Christmas Break
  1. Go to the Orem Public Library, load up, and read, read, READ! For fun! (reading list to be compiled soon)
  2. Watch movies.
  3. List all The Things I Accomplished in 2009 That I Didn't Even Know I Was Capable of Doing. (coming soon)
  4. List all The Things I Learned in 2009 (at least think about them)
  5. Make my New Year's Goals for 2010--first goal is to make five feasible goals
  6. Change my blog. Because I'm bored again.
  7. Finish my last paper. Sigh.
  8. VEG. VEG. VEGGITY-VEG-VEG. Let my brain go to complete mush before January 11, 2010.
What are your plans for Christmas break?

2 comments:

lauren elizabeth said...

I am so jealous of you and your Orem Library card. . .

Honey Bee said...

I have to get some studying done!
Love the words "chester the best-er"! ;)