Friday, March 6, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Victory...

I beat everybody at Rook last night! And I didn't take a single bid. Take that, KKB (I can't be bothered to spell your name because you lost)! I may have only beaten you by five points, but they were five of the sweetest points ever won! This is going in the Hall of Fame next to my back-to-back wins in Liar's Dice.

So ha!

Now that I'm done being a bad winner who can't control her gloating (I don't win very often at games, so you'll have to look past this little flaw), please know that it is snowing again. 

:(

However, I have no classes today and it's spring break for me, so I'm in a chipper, chipper mood! I was going to go to the Rock Haus with this kid and his brothers, but he was planning to go this afternoon when I have to go down to Clinton. It's Megan's farewell on Sunday, and we are all heading down to spend a couple nights with her.

I can't believe the day has come. When she comes back after a year and a half, she will still have a year and a half left of school. 

*sigh*

So will I. 

Megan...do you need a roommate in a year and a half? 

I'll still be here.

Forever.

And ever.

:(  :(

On the plus side...that means three more years of free Aggie basketball.

:)  :)  :)  :)

1 comment:

Kelsha said...

I must say Chessie that your win was extraordinary. Especially when I accidently sabotaged you and you still beat kenny by five points.