Thursday, February 7, 2013

In other GRAND news...

Received in an email two days ago...

"I am writing to advise you of our admissions decision in response to your application to the School Counseling Program at the University of Utah (Salt Lake City program). After careful review of your application the faculty unanimously recommended you for admission – congratulations."

I did it, guys!!! I made it in!

7 comments:

Brittany Pickett said...

That is so cool. Congrats Chessie! You will do great :)

Emmy said...

Yay!! So excited for you :)

momnextdoor said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so awesome Chess! Good for you!! And good luck!!!!!

Lindsay said...

unanimously! congratulations!!!!!

Kelsen said...

untz untz untz untz untz untz untz untz

Ames said...

Congrats dear!! You will do swell :)

Anonymous said...

When I orіginally cοmmentеd I clicked the
"Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and noω each time a
comment is adԁed I get severаl e-maіls ωіth the same сommеnt.
Is there any way yοu can remοve people from that service?
Thank уοu!

my blog: Haarausfall stoppen