To be awkward.
To think about awkward things.
To be plagued with awkward things.
To say awkward things.
To feel awkward.
To look awkward.
To laugh awkwardly.
To smile awkwardly.
Not to mention all the agonizing I will do later
because of all my awkwardness.
And yet.... because I know
I will just consistently be awkward,
my awkwardness will cease to have meaning.
Kind of like the word awkward has ceased to have meaning,
because I have said it so many times.
(I even think "awkward" has an awkward spelling.
I mean, really?
Two W's and a K?
It just looks funny!)
There's no particular reason for this post.
I'm not hiding anything. It's just one of those things
you think about, and you say,
"Yeah, that's me. Not much I can do about that."



3 comments:
AWKWARD...does have an awkward spelling. i am awkward as well, and the harder i try to not be...the more awkward i get. blah! the vicious cycle.
ps. i'm doing well...thanks! :) you're awesome.
we delight in awkward situations :)
awkwardly enough, i think i like you even better for your awkwardness....
Post a Comment